From: "Brenda Bonkowski"
To: "mtc tuts"
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 8:59:46 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: RE: [MTC_Tuts] Cutting Paulo's files

I have LOTS of DCWV paper.  I'm a sucker for a sale!  I didn't think it would work well for Paulo's files tho.  I've never used Bazzil paper.  Have you cut much with coredinations paper?  I have quite a bit of that now, as Joanns is now carrying it, and sometimes have 5 sheets for a $1 (I think today maybe), but haven't cut with it yet.  I was guessing that slow speed would be better with his files.  I bet some of them take forever to cut.  Is weeding very hard? I never thought about storing paper in a ziplock bag, but I remember from before that you had said paper could change with exposure to moisture.  I haven't seen Worldwin paper anywhere.  We have a new owner at our LSS, and she is updating the stock they carry.  Maybe I'll suggest she get some.  There are a few women that come to the crops that have cricuts.  They have a wide range of paper, but it is frequently a dollar a sheet, so you don't want to buy much, then find out it doesn't cut well.  I bought a shiny silver paper once to cut a pegasus, and the top cut, but it had a white bottom that ripped in trying to get off mat.  Probably should have cut 2x.

Did you get to watch Andy's webinar?  I thought he covered the subject really well.  I had watched a gotowebinar for PSP the week before, and they had a person manning the questions on the chat board.  Andy was working alone, so he couldn't read questions and do the lesson at the same time.  Have you decided if you will be doing a webinar?  Will you be covering other cutters, or basic info too?

Thanx for the suggestions.

Brenda in WA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional