Cheryl Rotnem, CZT 11
Certified Zentangle® Teacher
CA/USA

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 3:30 PM cleversomeday cleversomeday@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

The black rings are not critical and can't be replaced really so feel free to operate without them.
Kay
visit my blog at cleversomeday.com

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:31 PM Cheryl Rotnem crotnem@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

One of the black rings broken and was all out of shape and gummie to the touch. I took it off and now would like to know if I can still keep using my Cameo or should I get that ring and How would I put it on? Any answers would be appreciated. It works w/ one so far. It wasn't cuttting, but hubby cleaned the metal piece where the blade cuts.. The blad holder wasn't moving at all. After cleaning it moves again, that's when I noticed the broken black ring.