Cut File Sharing

Julie Flanagan

If you make a CUT file in Design Studio that you would like to share with the group, you may post your Cut files in the File section of this group. I have placed a folder there for you to add your Cut Files. You are welcome to share any CUT file that you have made.

If anyone would like to organize a Cut File sharing SWAP group, you may post a link to that group in this group's Links section, and post a message here to invite members to join the SWAP. However, since this group is set up as a learning group, please keep discussions about the SWAP in the SWAP group.

If anyone is interested in hosing such a SWAP group, you may contact me off the list for suggested file sharing guidelines.

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase