Re: My Review of the Gemini Die Cutter/Embosser

Cheryl Rotnem

I just wanted to say, If you take one of those self healing cutting mats and cut it to size of one of your cutting plates of you Gemini, you can cut and emboss in one sweep! It works great. You won't need to use but only one of those cutting plates. Here is my combination from bottom up:
1 cutting plate
plastic shim
magnetic mat
die
cardstock of choice then self healing mat. But play with your machine, everyone is different a little.
Hope you like this.

Cheryl Rotnem, CZT 11
Certified Zentangle® Teacher

On Mon, Nov 19, 2018 at 10:54 AM Brenda Studer bstuder@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

Julie, I just picked up a Gemini at Tuesday Morning for $149 plus tax.  It has 18 threader dies with it.  The box indicates that it can cut multiple layers of fabric (depending on the fabric).  I assume that it an also cut paper and emboss.  Was this a good deal?  I bought it on impulse and not certain if I should keep it since I have a Fiskars Fuse.  Looking for advice or recommendations/opinion

Brenda Studer