Re: My Review of the Gemini Die Cutter/Embosser

Cheryl Rotnem

Just got mine yesterday, No time to play as of yet, Will try today tho!

Cheryl Rotnem, CZT 11
Certified Zentangle® Teacher

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:48 PM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

I have been busy playing with my new Gemini! I always give my new machines a heavy workout, so that I can report to you my first hand experience with it. I have shared my tips and hints in my latest blog post .  The more I played with it, the more I learned. There was so much to report that I only shared about cutting with a variety of my favorite dies. Using embossing folders with it is an entirely different subject.

I marvel at all the amazing combinations that are possible with this machine. So if you have a Gemini, or are considering getting one, be sure to check out my blog post about it.

I would love to have your feedback on this topic. Do you have additional questions? Do you have some special tips to share with us? I am sure I did not exhaust the topic. I look forward hearing your thoughts, questions and comments.