Welcome!

Julie Flanagan

Welcome to MTC_Tuts! I look forward to sharing all about the new version of Make-The-Cut software (MTC) with you.
Please introduce yourself, and let us know what kinds of things you are doing with your MTC software, and what you would like to learn. I hope to be producing some written and video tutorials for you.

MTC has a new Beta version ready for download. If you are comfortable using the version 1.4, feel free to continue using it. However, I have found the new version to be much easier to use. Give it a try, and let us know what you think!

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net
Flanagan Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hybrid_Scrapbooking_PaperCrafting/
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase