Free Gift

Julie Flanagan

If you already own MTC, and would like to earn a set of my Spring Swirl cutting files, you may do so by working through the lessons posted in this group's Files section, and post photos and files of at least three of your completed projects in this group's Photos and Files section. To claim your prize, contact me off list with links to your photos and files, and request your prize.

I am offering a this collection of my Spring Swirl cutting files for FREE to all who purchase MTC from the following link from now until Easter.

http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2

This free file collection in SVG format is a $11.99 value. The set contains 8 borders,3 lacy page overlays, 3 page overlays with frames, 3 cards, and 12 Swirl Ornaments.

The 27% off sale starts tonight at midnight CST. You can get make The Cut software for $58.36 during this sale.

Remember to use the coupon code MTC327 at checkout.

To claim your gift, please send me a note off list at craftymusician@comcast.net after you make your purchase, and I will send you the free file collection in SVG format via e-mail.
You can see this set of files here:

If you decide to purchase Make The Cut software AND post three of your class projects, then I will send you an additional file collection. Send me the links and a note requesting the additional file. If you already have my Spring Swirl collection, and would prefer a different collection, let me know when you write.

Happy Crafting!

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase