From: MTC_Tuts@... [mailto:MTC_Tuts@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2017 8:28 AM
To: MTC_Tuts@...
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Re: Cutting blades

Cici

My holder looks exactly the way your picture looks. That's the one I use with cricut blades since I got the Zing.

If I knew how to attach a picture to an email here on my phone I'd do it.

I thought Julie was the one to suggest it many years ago but it might not be her

On Jan 23, 2017, at 8:10 PM, Ceci Cavallari cecicavallari@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

Thanks Julie, I just want a blade holder with Cricut blades and use it in my Zing

I have lots of different blade holders, none of which seem to be the same diameter as the Zing blade holder.

Eclips, Pazzles, Old Cricut, Roland, all use the same blades, but Old Cricut and Pazzles holder do not fit nicely in the Zing due to their irregular shapes. The one that is closest to the size of the Zing holder is one made for Silhouette by Silver Bullet. However, I don't think these holders are available any more. I have not tried CB9 holders made for the Silhouette in the Zing. I don't think these holders use the same blade anyway.

Julie