Re: of need for someone to make this

Cheryl Rotnem

Oh, not yet Penny. I will let you know how it goes and post a pic.

Cheryl Rotnem, CZT 11
Certified Zentangle® Teacher

On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Penny Reinhart preinhart5@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

hi cheryl just wondered if you cut the new files and if they worked out ok for you.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Penny Reinhart <preinhart5@...> wrote:
here is the original borderlace 2 fixed this is the one that i cut in my photo

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Penny Reinhart preinhart5@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Penny Reinhart preinhart5@... [MTC_Tuts] included below]

here is the file with the flowers not cutting out but just around the petals so that you can lift them up let  me know what how you make out

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 4:38 PM, Penny Reinhart <preinhart5@...> wrote:
here is my copy of the file cut on my zing, the only thing we may need to change would be the flower possibly working on modifying it now

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 4:10 PM, Penny Reinhart <preinhart5@...> wrote:
ok revised again

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Cheryl Rotnem crotnem@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

Penny,
I tried to cut it at 51/2" not so good, but when I tried to cut it at the larger size, it kept saying I was out of bounds for cutting. That said, I moved it to 1/2" in on both sides and it still didn't cut the whole part of the right side, other than that did pretty awesome. Again thanks!

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Penny Reinhart preinhart5@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Penny Reinhart preinhart5@... [MTC_Tuts] included below]

sorry revised had a mistake in the 1st here is the corrected one

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Penny Reinhart <preinhart5@...> wrote:
here is my take on the design not tested

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Cheryl Rotnem crotnem@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Cheryl Rotnem crotnem@... [MTC_Tuts] included below]

i DID!!!  Here it is now. Woke me up and thought on no forgot the pic.

Cheryl Rotnem, CZT 11
Certified Zentangle® Teacher

Did you forget a picture or attachment to show what you want??

Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2016 6:25 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] of need for someone to make this

I have tried and tried to make this die w/MTC to no results. I know there are talented people here, so I ask for this favor.
TIA,
Cheryl

No virus found in this message.