Date: 1/15/2016 10:02:47 PM
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] New Years Challenge

Awesome, nice work, Sue!

Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 5:11 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] New Years Challenge

I went to Julie's You Tube Channel and selected How to Split a Shape Using MTC  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoaoD2vW7QA

A photo of my creation is located at the group site.  Here is the link of the photo.

I cut several for my friends office.     It is metallic red but my horrible photography makes it appear black.

I did learn to finally learn Boolean Join.

I use MTC  the others are Greek to me.  And my cutter is an old Cricut as   I forgot to pack up my pazzles when I closed up the summer house.

I also used Julie's instructions for posting the pictures at the group Site.

Thanks for looking
SueKaye

Avast logo