Date: 1/15/2016 9:21:59 PM
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] New Years Challenge

Very nice, love your split heart.

On Jan 15, 2016, at 6:11 PM, 'sue.kaye@...' sue.kaye@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

I went to Julie's You Tube Channel and selected How to Split a Shape Using MTC  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoaoD2vW7QA

A photo of my creation is located at the group site.  Here is the link of the photo.

I cut several for my friends office.     It is metallic red but my horrible photography makes it appear black.

I did learn to finally learn Boolean Join.

I use MTC  the others are Greek to me.  And my cutter is an old Cricut as   I forgot to pack up my pazzles when I closed up the summer house.

I also used Julie's instructions for posting the pictures at the group Site.

Thanks for looking<2016-01-15 17.42.20.jpg>
SueKaye

Avast logo