Re: New Member

Julie Flanagan

Welcome, Joyce! We hope you will be able to learn lots from the tutorials posted in the group's Files and Links sections. We look forward to seeing some of your lesson projects!

From: "Joyce"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 11:19:46 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] New Member

Hi
I am Joyce Dillow and I am 76 years old and a widow. I have 13 grandchildren & 2 great grandchildren. I use to make all of my cars on the computer using creata Card, last Sept my sister invited me to a stampin up party and that started a new hobby, she has a cricut and bigshot. I bought the Cricut expression and Cuttlebug. I found that if I use make the cut I don't have to buy a lot of Punches or dies as many of them I have downloaded from sites where they are donated. I only have Make the cut less than 1 month but am enjoying playing with it.
Joyce