Installing Beta Version

Julie Flanagan

Before installing the Beta Version of MTC 2.03, go to C:\Program Files and change the name of your MTC 1.4 folder to Make The Cut1_4. Then when you install the Beta version, it will not overwrite the older version. You may need the older version until Version 2 is ready for its final release. You don't have to uninstall one version before installing a new one.

From: "Linda DuBois"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:38:57 AM (GMT-0800) Auto-Detected
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Welcome!

Julie,

Thanks for starting this group. With you doing the training, I am
sure that we will learn lots. A question that I have is: I have the
paid version with the lifetime upgrades. It sounds like the beta
version my have some wonderful new features. If I download it, will
I still have the 1.4 running also? Do we remove the old version?

Linda