Re: ShirleyG's Aperture card

Julie Flanagan

I just posted a document that should be very helpful for you as you consider organizing your fonts.
07_Cutting Font Organization.pdf

From: "Terri Ettling-Shell"
To: "MTC Tuts"
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:46:49 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: RE: [MTC_Tuts] ShirleyG's Aperture card

I am looking for suggestions on Font organization and downloading. When I
first started all of this I downloaded all the font files that I was
getting. I am getting a ton of font files and SVG and before I get way to
bogged down I want to start some sort of organization. I have read
somewhere that I should not have downloaded the fonts and that I should only
have them if I plan to use them. Well I do plan to use them at some point.
I know that I will never use all of my fonts but when I am looking for a
font I just go thru my files and use what appeals to me at that moment.
Suggestions?

Terri Ettling-Shell

Independent Beachbody Coach

www.teambeachbody.com/tlettling