Re: Older File Archives

Cheryl Rotnem

Julie, me again! How do I become a member? It just says Oops, you need to be a member! I can't see anything to click to become one.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 10:08 AM, craftymusician@... [MTC_Tuts] <MTC_Tuts@...> wrote:

A couple of years ago we ran out of space in our MTC_Tuts Yahoo group. So I had to remove the shared cutting files, and the older tutorials to another new Yahoo group called Older Make The Cut Tutorials: Older Make The Cut Tutorials

Older Make The Cut Tutorials
This group is for reference only. It contains tutorials in the Files section that work with Make The Cut versions 3.0 though 4.1. All updated Make The Cut tutorials...
Preview by Yahoo

 Cricut users of versions of Make The Cut before version 4 requested that I keep the older versions of the tutorials posted for their reference. You will find them in the Files section of that group.

You will also find some additional archived older files here: http://s3.amazonaws.com/makethecut/julief/Old_MTC_Tuts_Files.zip

--
Cheryl Rotnem, CZT 11
Certified Zentangle® Teacher