Re: ShirleyG's Aperture card

Julie Flanagan

Thanks, Brenda. In one of the tutorials I added step-by-step instructions for posting photos and files in the group. I will leave the adventure of finding them up to you - Like a treasure hunt! I look forward to seeing your completed projects!

Hey, when are you and your friends going to come visit me for some hands on hints, tips, and lessons?

From: "Brenda Bonkowski"
To: "mtc tuts"
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:02:30 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: RE: [MTC_Tuts] ShirleyG's Aperture card

Julie,

I went over all the tutorials tonite, and they are great!  The tutorial on aperture cards make it so easy to do with MTC.  I remember trying to do that using CDS, and it was not easy, from first having to draw a frame around the aperture, to having to "burp" it.  So far the only thing that has confused me with your tuts. is how to post the file and photo on the group!  I haven't cut yet, as my E is still in the carrying case from the last crop (haven't been feeling all that great).  Need to get the cupcakes, tho...like I need an excuse!  lol

Your tuts. are very good, cover everything, and clear enough to understand.  Thanx

Brenda in WA

To: MTC_Tuts@...
From: craftymusician@...
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:50:26 +0000

06_Aperture Card inMTC.pdf  will answer your question.

In a nutshell, it is a card with an opening.