Re: Engraving, Embossing, and Pen Fills Tutorial

Julie Flanagan

Thanks, Kay for sharing the link for your file. Since the spacing on your lines is a bit wider, it is nice to have a couple of different size options to produce different pen and embossing effects. You are welcome to post the file in this group's Files section, Advanced Tutorials. Or if you would prefer, you can add a link to your file in the group's Links section for those who might like to get it later.

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net Flanagan Educational Services
Purchase MTC: http://tinyurl.com/JF-MTC2
www.scrap-savvy.com http://tinyurl.com/SCAL-Purchase

--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, printerideas <cleversomeday@...> wrote:

Thanks for putting this together, Julie. It is so cool that my technique
will work in MTC or SCAL now. If anyone is interested I have a screen file
on my blog that you can download and save a lot of steps.
http://cleversomeday.wordpress.com/2009/01/31/filled-in-letters-with-cricut-and-markers/
-Kay
--
Visit my blog
Clever Someday-Geeky Ideas for Desktop Crafting

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 7:56 PM, CraftyMusician
<craftymusician@...>wrote:

I have posted a new Advanced tutorial in the group Files section on how to
do engraving, embossing and pen fills with your cutter. You can see a couple
of the photos of the pen drawing my Cricut made in the group Photos section.

Thanks, Patricia for requesting this tutorial.

I hope some of our advanced members will play with this feature and share
some interesting projects with us.

Julie, craftymusician@... <craftymusician%40comcast.net> Flanagan
Educational Services
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MTC_Tuts/