Register for the July 29 MTC/PCS Q&a Webinar

Julie Flanagan

I know it is earlier than usual, but I need to post this now before heading to the wilderness for an extended weekend. You may register here for the July 29, 2014 MTC/PCS Q&A Webinar scheduled to start at about 8:30 PMEDT (5:30 PM Pacific) on Tuesday, July 29, 2014:

MTC/PCS Q&A

Be sure to post any questions that you would like to have addressed during the free, live webinar at the Make The Cut Forum once the topic is posted at the top of the discussion list.

Bryan has posted the Vimeo recording for the July 22, 2014 webinar here:

Make The Cut! and Popup Card Studio Q&A Webinar - July 22, 2014

Bryan demonstrated how to use the Duplicate>Rotate function.

I demonstrated how to create a gatefold card using stained glass patterns, and demonstrated how to make a Love Birds in a cage design.

Julie, craftymusician@...
Purchase MTC:  http://tinyurl.com/Purchase-MTC
Purchase Popup Card Studio: http://tinyurl.com/PCS-Fes
Purchase Pazzles: http://tinyurl.com/PazzlesVue