Carol Bauer
Designs Sew Fine
http://www.DesignsSewFine.com

In a message dated 3/11/2013 6:04:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time, MTC_Tuts@... writes:
2a. Re: possible replacement cutter
    Posted by: "Sandy h" sandyslp2001@... sandyslp2001
    Date: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:12 pm ((PDT))

Check out the 24" KNK cutters.  You can go to iliveknk.com for the idea of the kind of support available.   Or you can go to knkusa.com for info on all their cutters.  I have a 24" KNK which im happy with.  I also have the smaller Zing.  There is a new Bluetooth 24" called Max Air.  It is even more powerful than my current 24".  Sandy McCauley provides excellent support.