To: mtc_tuts@...
From: Richar2339@...
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:21:24 -0400
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: Transfer Tape

I've been reading on the forum that a lot of people use artist transfer tape.  I looked at a couple of sites and it does seem much cheaper than transfer tape.

Which artist transfer tape is the best for vinyl?  I'm applying it on tiles, glass, and windows.

Which site do you like to use to purchase your tape.

I get my babysitting money today and will be ready to order.

Sara