From: Cheryl Rotnem
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] cross cutting file
To: MTC_Tuts@...
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 10:34 AM

You might check out Penny Duncan, I know she has crosses!

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM, judi_cassie <mamathistle@...> wrote:

In 2010 spellbinders had a special Easter die cut of crosses which is no longer available ..does any one know where I might find a cutting file of some crosses like them..the one I liked was the one with a circle wreath around it..I just got their new one and don't like it..besides it don't cut good ..would rather do it on my wishblade if I can find a cutting file...
Thanks: Judi

--
Cheryl
my blog: http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com