Re: pdf files

Cheryl Rotnem

I saw the part now where it says to click here for pixel trace! So I think I just might get it!! I think I'll start with only one image to cut tho.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Cheryl Rotnem <crotnem@...> wrote:
Julie,
I am sending you one of my files to see what you think.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 1:31 PM, <craftymusician@...> wrote:

What is the source of the PDF files? If the PDF files do not have cutting lines in them, you will not get a preview in the preview window. But you will have the option at the bottom of the import window to import using Pixel Trace. Select that option, and the Pixel trace window will open automatically for you to set the trace options to bring it in to MTC. If the PDF does have cutting lines, then the image should show in the Preview window for you to import. Sometimes the image you want in the file is on a different page. If there is more than one page in the file, you should be able to use the up arrow to preview another page, under the preview window.

For additional help with importing PDF files, see page 9 of the tutorial called II.03_ImportingFilesToMTC.pdf
posted here:

From: "Cheryl Rotnem" <crotnem@...>
To: "MTC Tuts" <MTC_Tuts@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:24:07 PM
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] pdf files

I have some pdf files I would like to bring into mtc and do a print and cut. I just updated my mtc. I can't get it to see my pdf's it says no file available. What am I doing wrong? i go to import pdf and the file w/them comes up, then I click on the one I want and nothing happens.

--
Cheryl
my blog: http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com