Re: finally got it!

Cheryl Rotnem

Sue, Glad you are enjoying tangling! It is fun isn't it? I'm going to certification in June to become a teacher of Zentangle, I'm over the moon excited about that! Five more months to wait.

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Sue <sjvanhees@...> wrote:

Okay Cheryl, you are in big trouble....LOL. I have doodled all my life. I don't have enough time to get stuff done as it is but Zentangles is absolutely addictive! Just what I need, something else to do!! Thanks for sharing the link. For anyone who hasn't tried it, it is awesome. I have limited myself to doing it only after dinner. I think I need to find someone to cook. clean and run my house so I can play, play and play. It's bad enough during golf season.

Sue