Re: Welcome!

Terri Ettling-Shell

Hello everyone I am Terri. I am in the St. Louis area. I recently started
using MTC. I have been spending a lot of time downloading files to use with
MTC. I have made a few things. Cards, Scrapbook pages. I want to learn as
much as I can and get ideas for new projects. I am always in the need to
create something for my mother. She is a member of the Eastern Star and is
always having me do something. I have to always make 26 of the things that
she wants. I have done a lot of glass etching. Welcome to everyone

Terri Ettling-Shell

Independent Beachbody Coach

tlettling@charter.net

http://myshakeology.com/esuite/home/tlettling