Re: Suzzi help with your link please Re: Need help finding svg file.

Susan Boyles

It's the adobe illustrator with Bryan (or is it S. Bryan?) This is what was forward to by
him - really good at this classes.

Hello all, I'm not sure if this has been posted to this list yet.  There is a webinar tonight on Adobe Illustrator Basics.  Here are the details:

Adobe Illustrator Basics

Join us for a Webinar on June 17

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar Seat Now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/642683944

This webinar will cover some of the navigation techniques and path editing features of Adobe Illustrator. I will be using the Creative Suite 5 version, but the majority (if not all) of what will be covered will be available in CS3 and CS4 versions of the program.

Some things that may be covered (time pending) include:

how to use the pen/pencil tool and node editing
a very brief tracing explanation
basic font tools - kerning, how to turn dashed lines and text into vectors
Simplify
pathfinder techniques (like boolean welds) - how to divide large images to work on a 12x12 or 12x24 sized mat
navigation techniques and basic layer options

If you would like to attend, but don't have the program, that is not a problem. You can download and install a trial version of the program for 30 days from http://www.adobe.com. I look forward to Thursday. Hope to see everyone there!

Suzzi

To: MTC_Tuts@...
From: kmcilrath@...
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 15:50:41 -0400
Subject: Re: Suzzi help with your link please Re: [MTC_Tuts] Need help finding svg file.

What webinar tonight?

From: kathybessey@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:33:51 -0600

Suzzi,

I can't seem to get your link to work. :(

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Susan Boyles <s-boyles@hotmail.com> wrote:

I made one after seeing your e-mail to see if I could do it. I also put dimensions there if you want to just do one by hand.

http://tinyurl.com/A7-Gatefold-Card

I am sure Penny (http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/) and Wanda (http://www.wandascrafts.com/) have some as well.  *** Careful their site is addicting and have amazing talent.***

Suzzi

To: MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com
From: ldan662001@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 19:47:33 +0000
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Need help finding svg file.

Does anyone know where I might could locate an svg file for an A7 gate fold card?

Any help appreciated.
Thanks.

KathyB
http://kathybslittlecorner.blogspot.com/