To: MTC_Tuts@...
From: kathybessey@...
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 23:33:51 -0600
Subject: Suzzi help with your link please Re: [MTC_Tuts] Need help finding svg file.

Suzzi,

I can't seem to get your link to work. :(

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Susan Boyles <s-boyles@hotmail.com> wrote:

I made one after seeing your e-mail to see if I could do it. I also put dimensions there if you want to just do one by hand.

http://tinyurl.com/A7-Gatefold-Card

I am sure Penny (http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com/) and Wanda (http://www.wandascrafts.com/) have some as well.  *** Careful their site is addicting and have amazing talent.***

Suzzi

To: MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com
From: ldan662001@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 19:47:33 +0000
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Need help finding svg file.

Does anyone know where I might could locate an svg file for an A7 gate fold card?

Any help appreciated.
Thanks.

KathyB
http://kathybslittlecorner.blogspot.com/