To: MTC_Tuts@...
From: craftymusician@...
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:53:03 +0000
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Inkscape and rhinestones

Funtime does have a Center Line trace feature that will work to create single line rhinestone templates. I just tried it. This is such as easy process in Funtime!
1. Type your text.
2. Go to Image>Convert to Image
3. Go to Image>Vectorization>Centerline and click on the the new image.
4. The center line trace appears to the right of the new image.
5. Click on the Rhinestone icon at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select rhinestone size and spacing, and click on Apply
7. Rhinestones replace the lines.
8. Edit placement of rhinestones if desired by clicking on a dot and moving, deleting, or duplicating.
9. Save your file.
10. Cut or print to PDF.using Acrobat, PDF Creator, or Cute PDF Writer.
11. Import PDF to MTC. Cut.

Funtime also has the option to create a font. You can make your own rhinestone font for use in Funtime if you like, and use it for all of your rhinestone text creations.

Julie, craftymusician@comcast.net  Flanagan Educational Services