Re: How to keep the cutting mat sticky ?

Cindy Martinez <ciloma@...>

I love the idea of the re-nu sheets to revive the mat. I bought some and used one - loved it until I pulled my project off of the mat. Bunches and bunches of the glue dots came off the mat along with my project. I followed the instructions and used pressure when I stuck the re-nu sheet to the mat. Perhaps I did not use enough pressure? If anyone has some helpful tips for me, I would greatly appreciate them.

Health and Blessings,
Cindy

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Betty Higginbottom <b.higginbottom1@...> wrote:

I’m going to have to  try and work something out for mine because I  always had Craft Robo  with the A4 mats and  put mine through the Xyron to re sticky it  but that’s A4 and the Cameo which I have now is 12 X 12.

I have idea’s in my head but until I need to  redo  it I won’t know if it works LOL

Best  wishes

Betty Higginbottom (AKA Yorkie Bear)