From: MTC_Tuts@... [mailto:MTC_Tuts@...] On Behalf Of Norma Goodale
Sent: 19 April 2012 20:03
To: MTC_Tuts@...; ilovemyzing
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] lint rollers

I want to give all a heads up on the use of lint rollers on mats. I used it to clean a mat full of little dots from sunflowers and it worked great. next time I used it to clean bits off it was soooo  stickey it cracked my brand new mat! it was a zing mat and the roller was so stickey it cracked the mat when I tried to lift it off. just be aware and be careful. I am now making the roller less stickey before I use it by running it over something a few times first. I am crying over my brand new mat!

Blessings, Norma

No virus found in this message.