Re: Organizing Compressed Files

happy42beme

Sometimes if I'm not sure what folder I would have put a file in, I can open the dropbox folder on my computer and open the cut files folder. From there I use the search option at the top of the folder and search for something that would be a part of the file name. Then I view the results in thumnails mode.

--- In MTC_Tuts@..., "Terri Ettling-Shell" <tlettling@...> wrote:

I think I am just frustrated when I go to look for something I know I have
seen or even already completed and then can't find it. Are any of you
keeping something like a note book with pics and instructions? I have also