Re: julie

Julie Flanagan

I hate to disappoint you with my horrible memory. If the font to which you are referring was one I mentioned last year, it is no longer installed on my computer, because I had a computer crash, and forgot to back up my Installed fonts. I still have all of my fonts in a separate folder, but have not gone through it lately.
Before The Rain is a new one I found recently.
None of these would be very good for cutting unless thickened significantly. But they are all very elegant.

I have a collection of Fancy Script fonts.
Beautiful ES
Altas Greeting
Ballorinol TC
Balmoral D