To: MTC_Tuts@...
From: auggiebetrue@...
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 09:46:21 -0800
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] OT ? what large print printers sit on?

mine is currently sitting on a corner desk with my silhouette SD. they sit on an angle because that's the only way they will both sit on the desk. Before I got my SD, it was on a coffee table.
The floor isn't a good place for electronics, especially if its carpet. They can get static electricity and quit. Carpets also make more dust/dirt get into your computer.
April