To: MTC_Tuts@...
From: pameechu@...
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 13:41:02 -0800
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Cricut Cake Cuts Chipboard

The other thing that the cake has going for it is embossing.  Those that like to emboss metal will no longer get those lines that the E has because of the extra paper guides.  Thanks again to Andy and the crew for making it possible to cut a full 12 inches with the E.  While a lot of us have other machines as well, when you have a big project going it's great to be able to use all the machines and being able to cut the full 12 inches on the E is phenomenal.

Crafting a Life (one day at a time)!
Pam in Concord, CA