Re: Off topic Posts

Susan Boyles

I agree but something tragic is different in my eyes. Compassion for the craft is awesome and we should be to each other. Not saying it should be all ot - but if one slips thru it won't hurt my feelings.

I just will do my part to make sure that I will e-mail directly (my other yahoo group automatically goes to the party instead of the group and probably didn't think about it when I hit reply in this case.) Maybe the owner can look up the settings and do that here as well.

I apologize for setting off this problem to the group and won't let it happen again.

Suzzi