To: MTC_Tuts@...
From: ackerliz@...
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:18:10 -0600
Subject: Re: [MTC_Tuts] Hershey Text for Inkscape

Would it be the Hershey font??

Liz
Edmonton AB
Canuckland

From: kikid45@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 7:05 PM
To: MTC_Tuts@...
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Hershey Text for Inkscape

I've seen info posted about this before but can't locate in database.

Using this extension you are able to create text that can then be used in
MTC for a pen to write vs. cut. I have a file setup in Inkscape, but can't
remember how to get them to MTC! I've tried copying/pasting, and importing
as SVG, but neither is giving me the results.

Sorry for my bad memory! I have used this feature before but seem to have
misfiled it in my brain.

Thank You!