From: pkydudes>
Date: 6/12/2011 7:45:06 PM>
To: MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [MTC_Tuts] Re: A bit off topic Thanks!>

I was using the no name brand inks for my Epson R1800 and one day it started
making some god awful noises then quit on me. Found out it was due to the
inks, once I replaced them all with Epson inks, it worked like a charm!>
--- In MTC_Tuts@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <ackerliz@...> wrote:>
That's a good idea, Irene, the Epson 1400 is even sold by some shops with >
the CIS already connected. Just make sure that you get the original Epson >
inks, the no name brands are not the same, IMHO.>

Edmonton AB>
Canuckland>